Internet Resources / Links
The sites listed are not sponsored or maintained by the U.S. Living Will Registry. The Registry is not responsible for any content on these sites, and a listing here does not constitute an endorsement by the Registry. When you visit these sites, you will be leaving the U.S. Living Will Registry’s web site.
- ABA Toolkit for Advance Care Planning – A great consumer guide with 10 “tools” for advance care planning.
- AARP – The nation’s largest organization for people aged 50 and older.
- Aging with Dignity – Aging with Dignity is a privately-funded, non-profit organization that advocates for the needs of elders and their caregivers.
- National Hospice & Palliative Care Organization – Free resources on end-of-life care including state-specific advance directive forms.
- Health Links – Healthlinks provides a comprehensive directory of health care web sites.
- Elderhope – Resources about end-of-life care and support.
- Palliative CareCenter & Hospice of the North Shore – A nonprofit, community-based hospice and palliative care organization in Illinois. The site has information on advance planning and hospice care.
- On Our Own Terms – This PBS site was set up in conjunction with the television series, “On Our Own Terms, Moyers on Dying”. Resources include an “End-of-Life Tools” section in addition to discussion and outreach groups.