If you already have your Personal Account username and password, you may proceed to the Personal Account Login.
Your Personal Account login information, including your username and temporary password, is sent to you in the confirmation letter once your registration has been processed.
About your Personal Account:
Your Personal Account is included in your registration. You can use your account to:
- Download, view and print your document
- Email a copy of your document
- Fax a copy of your document
- Make changes to your personal information and emergency contact information
- Confirm that your advance directive is current and still reflects your wishes
- Upload a new document to replace your current document
- You can even email or fax a copy of your document directly from your laptop computer or smartphone. This is a very convenient way to give your document to health care providers who will ask for it whenever you are admitted to a hospital, go to the Emergency Room or even if you have elective outpatient surgery.
Once your registration is processed and your document has been scanned into the Registry’s database, you will receive a confirmation letter in the mail. This letter will contain your wallet ID card and labels to affix to your insurance card and driver’s license. It will also provide you with your Personal Account username and a temporary password. When you login to your account for the first time, you should check to make sure all of your personal information is correct, and make any necessary corrections. You should also change your temporary password to a new one that is more meaningful to you.
The Registry will use your email address to communicate with you about your registration. We do not sell or share your address with third parties.